Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!!!!! We had so much fun. The boys were so excited to be dressed up in their costumes. Landon a pirate and Brenten a Fire fighter. They are so fun because they get so excited. I was pretty sure they didn't even need candy they were so hyper before the candy even started.

All ready for trick or treating. Even though it rained, the weather was really nice so at least Christian and I couldn't complain.

Pre-Halloween fun. They got scary teeth and they were funny. Especially Landon with this little mouth and big lips. So cute.
After we got back from Trick or treating we pretty much just let them have candy. But they had to eat it in the kitchen. Landon kept coming to me to open something new and I had the thought that I was surprised he could eat it so quickly but that is it. Well after we put the boys to bed I went into the kitchen and this is what we found. One bite taken out of all the different kinds of candy. This is all Landon and so much his personality. I don't know if he couldn't choose or if he was staking his claim on all these pieces of candy.



9 comments:

Terra said...

Your boys are adorable. LOVE the "candy tasting" picture. What a smart way to go - he has it figured out!

Wheat Family said...

Even though it rained....it was warm enough! You have some cute boys Becky! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!

Jenni said...

Those are pretty sweet costumes!

swilkie12 said...

the boys are so cute!!! I love how christian resorted to power tools to carve his pumpkin! I got your mail by the way sorry to take so long things have been busy. Thanks and I gave jim and nessa their stuff.

4wheelschick said...

I love the costumes!! It looks like you guys had fun

chris w said...

So much fun! I think you need to put a picture of YOUR costumes up. :)

Mel said...

I tagged you.

Genevre said...

That is so funny! I love how the candy is all in a line.

The Reimers Family said...

That's a good way to get through all that candy without getting too sick. Your little guys looked so cute!