Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doctor's appointment

I am now to the weekly appointments. I am still on bed rest until Sunday so I guess I have 3 more days. I really wanted to go to Target or something today but no luck. But at least I know it is only for 3 more days. And then the doc said that I do what ever to get this baby out. She looks great and is measuring perfect. So all that is good news. I am 50% effaced and dilated to a 2+. He seems to think she will come soon. My theory is still that as soon as she is given the green light then she will have an attitude with me and not come. But we will see. Thanks for all the support that my family and I have received.

10 comments:

Wheat Family said...

YAY!! Your almost done! Can't wait to see how cute she is!

4wheelschick said...

YEAHOO!!! I hope that everything goes well for you and the little girl comes out when she is supposed to.

chris w said...

A light at the end of the tunnel! :)
I hope she does come soon for you.

Jenni said...

Ok so I must have missed something. I didn't realize that you were on bedrest. Did the little one try to come early? Well, glad that you will soon have the green light to encourage her to come on out. :)

swilkie12 said...

She's got sawyer blood in here of course she's going to get stubborn with you! hehehe I can't wait to see you all! We're thinking that we'll come and see ya'll around the second week of april when we go to new mexico...

Brittany said...

I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower. Cody ended up being out of town. :( I do have a gift for your little girl so I will bring it over. I'm so excited for you and your family. Girls are so much fun!!

Haley said...

Sorry I've been so out of the loop for the last little while. Glad to hear you only have a couple days left? Do you remember when you and Maryee came to see me when I was on bed rest for a week with Easton? How time flies. Good luck with everything!!

Keri said...

Ahhh. we love you Becky. Just take it ine day at a time. And come sneek over sometime. I won't tell your hubby. HaHa

Chris and Kat said...

I have to comment on the baby ticker/countdown thing. If you watch the baby she is moving around still. You know it doesn't look like that. There is NO room left and everything is tight now.

The Thackers said...

I'll think dialating thoughts!! Good luck!