Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stuck in the toilet!!!!


After church Landon went upstairs to go to the bathroom. The next thing I know Brenten is yelling down the stairs "Mom, Landon is stuck in the toilet" So, of course, I grabbed my camera and went up to rescue my poor boy, and maybe get a picture. Landon didn't know if he should cry or laugh. I was laughing so hard and he knew he should smile for the camera and then he would look away and whimper and then smile at the camera again. So finally I acted like a good mom and got him out of the toilet. He was so sad he got his Pop pops all wet (pop pops is his suit because he looks like papa)
To make it all the grosser, he had started peeing before he fell in and then continued peeing all over the bathroom after he feel in. So it was pee water all over his suit and pee all over the floor and wall. I thought I got it all cleaned up, but I was mistaken. A little later I was in my room napping when Christian came busting in trying to get his socks off as fast as possible. Apparently he was trying to be nice and use the boys bathroom (so I wouldn't wake up) when he stepped in pee. Yuck!!! I guess I should have mopped.

10 comments:

The Dixons said...

That made me laugh so hard. Majerle and her skinny but use to get stuck a lot. But she did it on purpose. She thought it was funny! Thanks for the laught B.

chris w said...

HAAAAAAA! That is a great picture. He's going to be so mad when Christian pulls out that picture to show his date one day. :)
ps - I love your new background.

Genevre said...

That is so funny! Boy those boys are keeping you busy aren't they!

swilkie12 said...

hehehe! I love your boys! at least they keep you entertained despite all the messes!

Chris and Kat said...

Wow! never a dull moment!
I am glad you took your camera.

The Reimers Family said...

I'm so not looking forward to potty training a boy, thanks for reminding me!

Keri said...

I laughed out loud. Thanks for making me smile and laugh. I needed that story.

chelseareeve said...

That is ABSOLUTELY hilarious. I laughed so hard. If I was there I would have been laughing too...and taking pictures. Cute kids, you gotta kodak what you can while they are young so you can use it as blackmail when they are teenagers. Just kidding!!!

I just got off the phone with Mel and she has your kids and you are at the hospital. I hope everything is going ok. I am excited for you because I know how hard this pregnancy has been, so this might be good that you are having her early...unless it is a false alarm. Let me know if you need anything. You are great and I can't wait for your new little girl to meet you...she is so blessed to have you as a mom when she gets here.

Amannda Ashby said...

That is fabulous. I love the pee on the socks. That is one of my most hated things WET SOCKS, but the pee makes is even worse.

Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to get some classes started in Feb. so let me know if you kids would be interested.

Jim and Vanessa said...

OH yes... so so excited. And thanks for the compliment... I certainly FEEL huge =)!