Sunday, February 22, 2009

2 weeks old

snuggle time!!!!
Meeting Aunt Paula


Today my little baby Cait is 2 weeks old. She had her 2 week appointment and is going great. She has a red line in the white of her eye that I think is weird but the doc said it will go away eventually. By now she is supposed to be at or almost to her birth weight of 7lb 8oz but she is 8lb 8oz which is great. Obviously she is a good eater. She is starting to be awake more during the day and hopefully that means she will be asleep more at night but so far she is staying the same there. She is a lot more alert and the boys love when she stares at them. Since the weather has been so nice and I have been feeling a little better, we have gone on our first couple of walks. She sleeps through them so I am saying that she loves them. The boys still love her. They both love to get their snuggle time with their little sister.

6 comments:

4wheelschick said...

what a cute litte dress...so much fun!

chris w said...

She is adorable. And shut up about the baby weight. I meant to tell you on Sun that you look amazing. You'll snap right back because you are so active and healthy to begin with.

Elder Tanner said...

I saw you out walking, you are awesome, and looking great! It's so fun to have a girl!

Genevre said...

Oh I love the post! Thanks for updating the Caitlyn news. I have yet to really talk to you...you keep walking too fast down the street when you pass my house!! Good luck, I hope you get a hour or so of sleep...that would be nice.

Brittany said...

I'm so glad things are going well for your family! She is so cute! It was fun seeing you at church.

Jenni said...

That polka dotted little dress is adorable. I'm glad you are recovering and feeling better and better. yay for good weather so you can get out!