Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's here!!!!!

Baby Cait in her first of many softball shirts. :)
Caitlin already has her Dad in trouble.

Brenten and baby Cait. He can't get enough of her. I think he would hold her all day if we let him.

Landon is doing much better than we expected and loves to talk and hold her. But we have to be ready when he is done because it will be all of a sudden and we have to be ready to catch her.


Caitlin Ann sleeping again.


Sorry for the sideways picts. I forgot to fix them. This is Cait in her outfit to leave the hospital.


My cute family

Cait at the hospital. She had her first bath and is wearing her first bows.

Aren't hospital pictures great? :( We are so excited to have Cait here and to get to know her. We love you baby Cait. (or wolf if it is Landon talking about you)

Delivery Story
Baby Cait is here. Monday Feb 2, 2009, we went into the hospital to have my water broke at 11:30am. From there things went pretty well on their own. Contractions started up slowly, but ramped up on their own. Which is great, seeing how I found out that the doctor wouldn't have given me pitocin. It was either get contractions going or have a c section. I was happy that threat didn't even have to come up. At about 3 pm I got my epidural, and was only at a 4 but by 5pm I was fully dilated and ready to meet Caitlin. But we had to wait for the doctor so at 5:28 I started pushing and by 5:29pm Caitlin Ann was here. She was 7lb 8oz and 20in long. She is doing great and is ready to figure out our world.

11 comments:

chris w said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I think it is safe to say she has been the most anticipated little girl of the year. So happy for you guys!!

Jenni said...

Congratulaions Becky!! I'm so excited that she is finally here and you look so beautiful too. And Im so glad that you got to push her out the normal way - no csection again. :) She is so cute...can't wait to hear more and see more pics.

Chris and Kat said...

A groundhog baby!!!!Brooklyn is sooooooooo sooooooo excited!!!! She fell on the floor when I told her. We all think she is super cute. Welcome to the world little "wolf"

Brooklyn: Brenten haw cool is your now home?your wolf is sow sow sow cuwtt

4wheelschick said...

Thank goodness!! I get to see my little niece. I have been anxiously awaiting photos. I have been feeling tons better...so hopefully we can head up that direction soon to see ya. Good Job Becky! You look great!

Brittany said...

I am so excited for you and your family. She is darling!! She is going to get so spoiled by her brothers. :) You have such a cute family!

Rendi said...

Yeahhhhhh! I'll bet you are so glad she is here! It looks like she is loved by her brothers and parents.

swilkie12 said...

Yay she's finally here!!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! You guys are one of the cutes little families ever!

Chris and Kat said...

thank you brenten
watt is your fafritt prtt uv have-ing a noow groundhog baby sister?
WOW
I better translate that one for those that don't speak Kindergartenese! :) "what is your favorite part of having a new groundhog baby sister?

The Dixons said...

Good thing you had an epidural. i would have killed the nurses if they told me not to push!! Glad she's here safe and sound!

Tammy said...

Congrats! She's beautiful, I'm glad you didn't have to have a c-section. Welcome to the world of 3 kids, let me know how it goes! Best wishes!

kitty said...

LUCKY!!!! I can't tell you how jealous I am that you are holding that sweet baby - so soft and squishy!! Good Job mom - you give me hope enough to get through the last two months.

joce