Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 months old





Baby Cait is 6 months. The time has really flown by. She is doing great. She is such an easy baby. She went to her well visit and she was 18lb (85%) and 27 in (95%). I know that she is getting heavier but she doesn't really seem that big to me. Maybe it is because Brenten and Landon are always hovering over her and they look huge next to her.

She is eating rice cereal and various veggies. She loves the puffed cereal. If anyone else is eating and she isn't she will stare us down and cry. Pretty funny really. But really I don't blame her, those smashed up peas look terrible. She rolls and scoots around the floor on her back. She is sitting up kind of. She does well until she gets distracted and then tips over. She jibber jabbers like crazy. the boys are certain she says hi.

She loves to sit in front of her basket of toys. She can be content there for so long. I love it.

6 comments:

Jim and Vanessa said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Becky we're gonna be passing through there on Thursday on the way back up to SLC and wanted to stop by and see you and the kids! It would be a short hi, will you guys be home? We're in Kanab and are heading back on Thursday. Let me know!

The Arnell's said...

yea I found your blog!! Such a cute family! Even though I wont see you at the gym anymore lets keep in contact. You looked great today :)

Kinzie

Carole said...

Where have the last 6 months gone so quickly? Your kids are all adorable.

Brittany said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is already 6 months old. I love that her brothers adore her. Lucky girl.

Jim and Vanessa said...

We think we'll be there between 12:30 and 1, so maybe right after he goes to school we can meet for lunch? We should see Sam and Andy too so maybe we could all meet at your or theirs or a place? Give me a call tomorrow, 2082018888

4wheelschick said...

so smiley...i love it...that reminds me...i need to give you some more braclets when you come down for the blessings. can you measure how big around her wrist is?