Monday, August 31, 2009

kindergarten

Brenten's first day of school. He was so excited. He was busy getting ready all morning. He was outside with his backpack, bike and helmet an hour early. I had to keep telling him it was going to be a while but he didn't care. when he got home on his first day he told me all about it. And he said he got to go back tomorrow. Good news for me.
Christian says that I only write the "punk" things he does. So here is a taste of the sweet things he does for me. He knew I would have a hard day (I did better than expected) so he sent me flowers. It has been a very very long times since he has sent flowers. It was so cute and unexpected. Love you babe.

3 comments:

4wheelschick said...

Your family is so cute. I love Landon in the backgroud by the door. Too fun. I bet he misses his brother.

Jenni said...

That is seriously one of the nicest things I've heard of...your hubby got you flowers because he knew you would be sad letting your little guy go off to school. SERIOUSLY!! you have an aweesome guy.

kitty said...

wow - you have arrived. How do you feel now that you have a child in school? Your family is so cute and your little ones are growing so fast. Hope all is well.