Friday, April 29, 2011

Landon is 5!!! Happy Birthday!!!

He has been looking for this day for months now. He has been counting down all the things he needed to do before he could go to kindergarten. First he had to have his kindergarten well check, (aka shots). He has checked that off and then kept asking when he starts going to school. That is when we told him all the things that had to happen before he started school. Next on the list was turning 5.

Happy Birthday to my little buddy. Landon has the biggest heart. He loves to snuggle and will give Cait kisses even if she punches and yells at him. And he can be sad but will still give you the biggest smile. I love it. This morning he was all sleepy and got up to go to the bathroom and before he went back to bed I told him "It's your birthday" and he gave me his big grin and laid back down.

I can't wait to go home and give him the biggest hug.

No comments: