Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Movie Day

Last Friday my work was having a "team meeting" at the movie theater and we watched Rango. We could bring family but it was a matinee and that meant Brenten was in school and Cait needed a nap but that did leave Landon available. Christian was awesome and met us at the theater at 11:15 and Landon and I had a little date paid for by my boss. We had popcorn and drink and Landon loved the movie. He didn't even know that he was coming or what he was doing when Christian pulled up and I had him get out and took his car seat. After the show he went back to work with me. I only had about 1 1/2 hours left. So he came to work, got a drink and a cookie or two (one of the other ladies brought cookies in ). And then he colored pictures and watched shows on my ipod while I worked. I am glad I got to do that with him. I knew he wouldn't be a problem, but my co workers were impressed with how quietly he sat and did his own thing. Now that I am working I really miss all the one on one time I used to get with my kids. I am glad that my works gives us an opportunity or two to have some of that time back. We just have to be more scheduled about it now.

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

That is so sweet. What a good boy! It's always nice to pause the fast paced craziness and take time out for the little guys.