Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Soccer

Christian and I started playing indoor soccer in December. It has been so much fun. It is with a lot of the same people that we play softball with. Christian is good at soccer. Me on the other hand have lots of room for improvement. But I think I really have improved over the last few months. We are now in our 2nd season and am loving it. And on Monday night I scored my first goal. I even cheered for myself. I am really starting to get a hang of it. That being said, I still have LOTS of room for improvement.

3 comments:

Genevre said...

That is so awesome! You need to exercise and be athletic enough for the two of us. It was so fun to see you the other night. Hope all is going well.

The Reimers Family said...

I can't imagine you not being good at any sport. Apparantly you are human:)

Brittany said...

I so can't play soccer. Glad you are loving it. Can't believe your little girl is two. I still remember seeing her for the first time. Boy time goes by fast.