Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's TIME

I know it isn't quite the first but it is time for me to start working on this baby weight. I am feeling a little more anxious this time around. Maybe it is because I weigh more now than I ever have (not pregnant) or maybe it is because I am done with the baby making business and now I can get my body back for good. I do have some limitations. My calorie intake will need to be higher since I am nursing for 2 babies, and I will have to ramp up much slower with the exercise. I am finding that these babies have really messed up my body. I am up for the challenge.

My updates will be more for me and to keep me in check. This week my goal is to start going to the gym before work on Monday (not this week since I had it off), Wednesday and Fridays. I am also logging what I eat on myfitnesspal.com. I am not limiting what I eat but I am starting to log my intake.

Wish Me Luck!!!

5 comments:

Elder Tanner said...

I don't doubt for a second that you will do it... you are a strong woman!

Genevre said...

Good luck! I am excited that you can start doing something you love.

Keri said...

Rock on lady. I'm right up the hill and available for long walks and casual strolls. Hahaha sounds like something from a dating ad.

chris w said...

Some of that exercise better be with me. :) I don't doubt you for a second either.

Jenni said...

You're amazing - and inspiring me to get back on the wagon too. I've completely been bad for the last month straight. Ugh.

I heard that nursing twins requires you to eat like 2500 - 3000 a day. Is that so? I would think on the one hand it would be so difficult to try to lose weight, but on the other, you're burning through so many calories nursing (and probably SO HUNGRY all the time).