Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Landonman

I am writing this so when i am frustrated with him I can come back and read this and remember how sweet and thoughtful he is.

Saturday I took him to Walmart to buy (with his own money) a present for Brenten and Caitlin for Christmas. He looked and looked at the same Star Wars lego sets. Finally I told him I really didn't want to be there all day and asked if he had decided on which one Brenten would like. He said the one that he would really like isn't here. So I asked him which one he was looking for and so he pulled a little picture out of his pocket that he had cut out after Brenten mentioned how much he liked it. I know I am super hormonal right now but seriously I almost cried at Walmart at the effort he was making to get the perfect gift.

We say Landon is our passionate one. He has the biggest smile, heart and snuggles but when he is upset he is very upset. I love with his big personality we can add how thoughtful he is as well.

4 comments:

chris w said...

Oh my gosh - that just made me melt. He's such a sweet little man.

Emily said...

What a sweetie! Its those moments when you can be encouraged knowing that some good is really getting in there and sticking :)

The Reimers Family said...

That is the sweetest, that could be a story from The Friend!

Genevre said...

That is such a great Christmas story. You are smart to write it down.