Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Doctor's Appointment

Well, I went back to the Doctors and left a little frustrated after telling the Doctor that we are fighting now. At least when I complained he didn't respond with "that's normal" That comments bugs me so much. How can crazy weird itchy rashes be normal when I have never had them before and when had he ever had to deal with a pregnancy related rash. So luckily for him he didn't say that, because I was ready to let him hear it.

This time going in I had a ton of complaints. I have so many new issues that I have never had with my other two pregnancies. I am told weird painful things come with #3. Fortunately, the baby is doing great, and none of my issues are going to be permanent. However, he has no way to help me out. Needless to say we are fighting (me and the doc)

I am now getting to the appointments every 2 weeks. The good part is that means I am getting closer to the end. Besides who doesn't like getting weighed in every other week to be noted in your records. :)

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh gosh I am so glad I am done with those depressing weighins. Well, I hope your issues aren't too bad...at least they will go away when the baby comes.

That's funny...you and your doc are fighting. lol.

The Reimers Family said...

Doctors are brave to be dealing with feisty, miserable, cranky pregnant ladies! I'm sorry you are not doing so hot, let me know if you want me to watch the boys so you can have some R and R.

chris w said...

SO NOT fun. :( This is going to be the one you tell: "You don't know what I went through to get you here!" You better be getting some pampering! :)

chelseareeve said...

Thanks for coming down and going to the crafty store with me. That was fun. The Festival of Trees is at the convention center...is that what it is called...it is the big open warehouse type place that is next to the megaplex off of 9400South and State Street. It was AWESOME. They are only open for this weekend. Every year they do it for only weekend and than they close it down and all the people take their trees home to display for their holiday season. You guys should go. It is so open that you can take strollers easily and just walk in and out of the isles looking at everything.

Your favorite sister said...

You know, I was constantly itchy while preggo with my other 4. Seriously annoying! But it's true it does go away. I hope you are taking it easy!

Genevre said...

Oh I hate when they weigh you andt is like the irstting they o! This post scared me. YAAAHHH! You have to tell me how to do it. #3!!!

Tammy said...

So sorry to hear the 3rd pregnancy is also hard for you. It was the worse for me and my recovery from the c-section was terrible also. Hopefully yours wont be so bad. If your entire body itches really bad make sure to get tested for cholestasis-I've had it twice. Best wishes, hang in there!

chelseareeve said...

I do try to get out and do a lot of things. I like to be social and get together with many different friends. I got my Red Robin schedule last night. I also have been asked to help out at my other job with staff morale, so I will be working there quite a bit in the next couple months. The only time that really works for me is Sunday night. I don't know if that works for you. I work at Red Robin from 11-4 on Sunday, which sometimes means form 11-6...so I don't know the best time to get together is...maybe 7:00. I could probably do 6:00 if you want to do that and I can just tell Red Robin that I really need to be gone by 4:00...they might listen to me...

Thanks for being patient with me on this one. I hope you are having a good day!

Brittany said...

Oh man I am so sorry!! :( Pregnancy sure is challenging huh? But you are getting so close, so hang in there.