Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Played by my 2 year old

So yesterday, I ran into town to run a few errands while Brenten was in preschool. Landon has been potty training and does pretty well except for when he is in the car seat. I don't know what it is about the ride that makes him pee every time. So I was so excited on my drive home that he had been dry the whole time. I told him if you have to go just tell me and I will stop. We were at the red light coming into our neighborhood and Landon yells "I have to pee" so I told him we would pull into the gas station as soon as the light turned green. I thought it will be a miracle if he waits until the light changes. So the light turns green and we pull into Maverik. I get him out of the car and we run in. He doesn't even have to pee. He sits and says "Oh no pee". Then we walk out of the bathroom door and he says "bug juice mom?" Yeah I don't think he ever had to pee but knew that was the magic word to get me to stop. and yes, he got his juice. I was just so excited that he didn't pee in the car that I didn't even care at that point. Well, and I got a soda too. I wonder if this will become a pattern.

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Smart kid! Well played!

Jenni said...

Haha! That is too funny. Kids are so smart.

Chris and Kat said...

I always did think Landon was pretty smart! My girls still associate bug juice with you.