Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun at the Weavers

The boys have enjoyed getting a little bit of snow. They rode their bikes down the drive way and packed the snow really nice so essential they were sledding down on their bikes and at the end would face plant in the alley. Both boys laughed every time. I hate snow on my face and neck but it didn't slow them down at all. Landon had to carry his bike back to the top because the snow was too deep for him to push it up. Brenten even made a few snow angels.









In the evenings the boys love wrestling with their Dad. Christian is so good with them. It doesn't matter that he is so tired he still has the energy to come up with games to play with the boys. The latest is Gator Wrestling. Where their wrap the "gator" up in a blanket and then attack. I can't believe the boys don't mind being wrapped tight in a blanket and then wrestled. I would freak out but they love it and ask for it multiple times a week.




3 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

you are a great mom! i won't let my kids outside because i don't want to deal with the wet whiney cold kids after two minutes of playing outside.

4wheelschick said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Your boys are so awesome. Hopefully your little girl will be able to keep up with them. I'm sure she will though.

Rendi said...

I can't believe how big Landon is! Snow is so much fun!