Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went to my parents' house outside of Boise. We had so much fun. Brenten was so excited to get to play with the trains and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa.
Landon (to the right) in the car trying to block the sun. They are the best little travelers. With me so pregnant we had to stop for me not for them.




Sam and Andy. My niece and her hubby came to hang out with us too. It was fun and nice for Christian to have another guy around. They are very much the newlyweds. My mom and Dad to the right. I think my Mom was especially happy to have the house full. Too bad she had to start it off so sick.



Jessica helping the boys decorate gingerbread men. Aunt Peggy brought them a prize and they thought it was so fun. I don't have any picts of Peggy because well I won't post those picts. I was in them and looked terrible so next time I will have to take picts of my big sis without me in them.

Christian hanging out. He was such a trooper. The weekend was totally girl oriented. But now he should know how I feel, always out numbered. He even took us to Twilight. I made up for it and took him to the James Bond movie. I think that helped him feel like a man again.

Jessica and Brenten. She refuses to just smile but I love my niece anyway and can't believe she is graduating high school this year.

Landon love his olives.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!






4 comments:

Terra said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Being around family is always a treat - especially when it's your own. :)

Your favorite sister said...

I was starting to get worried about you! You hadn't blogged for awhile! Glad you had fun.

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

Chris and Kat said...

You were soooo close and yet so far away!