Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh to be Five

Brenten is so funny. I am sure like a lot of other 5 year olds, we just never know what he will say or think up. So here is his latest. And he is telling everyone, as if he is trying to get us to be convinced.

Brenten: I have a lot of money Mom.
Me: You do?
B: Yeah, I have so much more than you or Dad.
Me: How did you get to have so much money?
B: Oh I just find it. You know Dad should just do what I do and then he wouldn't have to go to work and we could play all day and look for money.

This is his new theory. However, he fails to mention you have to be willing to pick pennies up from gross dirty floors in fast food places and crawl under cars.

4 comments:

chris w said...

He's gonna be a millionaire someday - you watch and see. He'll frame his dirty penny from the Artic Circle playland floor. :)

Chris and Kat said...

I think he is on to something...and when he does become a millionaire he can marry B!

The Reimers Family said...

What a good idea, I'm going to have Jake quit his job!

Your favorite sister said...

Oh how I wish Ben could quit his job and just find money for us. Wouldn't that just be the American dream?!