Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008






















Christmas was fun this year. The boys were, of course so into it. We had gone to a couple of Christmas parties and they had their chance to sit on Santa's lap. I think Landon may want to be Santa now. He has to wear his Santa hat everywhere we go.

This was our first year staying at our own house for Christmas morning. It was really fun. Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa and had family time and talked of Christ's birth. And the boys helped Dad wrap presents.

Christmas morning Brenten came in at 7:30 yelling that Santa had come, it was morning, and Christmas was here. He about scared me to death. Some of you know, but our kids never ever come in our room. They stay in their rooms until I come tell them they can get up. Otherwise, they stay in there unless they have to go potty. It is very nice. Now I see why. I almost went into labor with them running in my room yelling that it was christmas. Of course we got up and opened presents, played with them and had breakfast and then Christian went out to shovel snow and the boys to play and get tired. We had such a nice day.

Friday Christian worked and then we went to St. George to see his family. All of his brothers and sister were there and we had a lot of fun. I decided I am way too pregnant to go on road trips, but it was well worth it. We stayed until Monday. Brenten went to the driving range with his Dad and Phillip and had a blast. Both boys had a great time playing with their Aunt and Uncles. We also got to see my little sister and a friend of Christian's. I am so glad they were able to take time out of their holliday's to come to see us.

Now we are back home and trying to get things cleaned up. It seemed while we were gone a tornado tore through our house because I am certain I would never have made this mess to my own house.

3 comments:

The Dixons said...

Glad to see you are all doing good. We are going to try to get a blog up and going again then you can see our kids. If you have facebook look us up at ChrisEmily Dixon. Happy New Year!

The Reimers Family said...

We stayed home Christmas day for the first time as well. Isn't it nice? I'm glad your Christmas was enjoyable!

4wheelschick said...

Too much fun!!! It was great seeing your for a little bit while you were in St George. I'm glad you had a great christmas.