Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Working on my Table




We are currently without a kitchen table. I have been working on refinishing a table in the garage, but it is way too cold to work on it out there so we brought it in, which means no room for our old table. Yeah for me because I now have a craft table and the boys think it is cool too eat their meals on their own tv trays in the kitchen. Christian has pretty much taken over working on the table as I don't get down that low very well and I think he just wants it done. Brenten and Landon like to help their Dad sand too. I don't know if it is unfortunate or not but my house is so dusty. Of course the dust drives me crazy but I figure why dust for it to be gross again that evening so my house remains dusty and I have given up being grossed out by it. Hopefully our table will be done this year. Wish us luck.

6 comments:

Genevre said...

you poor thing! It is great that the boys think it is fun, but I would go crazy. I do love the smell of wood though---love it! So maybe I will come to your house and have a sniff or too!

4wheelschick said...

I don't remember what table that is...is that the one from in idaho...or is it a different one. Good luck finishing your kitchen table. It is quite the pain, but turns out great I'm sure.

4wheelschick said...

Nursery goes really well. I can't just drop him off yet, but i'll hang out for a minute until he gets busy playing and then I leave. He is pretty good at keeping himself entertained. I don't play the violin very often. It is just a cheap one, more for decoration. But it does kinda work.

Terra said...

Good luck with that! Projects seem to take so much longer to complete than first imagined.

Brittany said...

Projects can be so frusturating, but in the end it is so worth it. Good Luck!

Looks like you guys have enjoyed the snow. My kids can't get enough!

The Reimers Family said...

What a big project, I wouldn't dust even if it would stay un-dusted for awhile. That's going to be so nice when it's all done.