Friday, August 29, 2008

100 things you didn't need to know

You should do this too because it would be fun and I want to read yours.

1. I have to eat cinnamon rolls in a spiral (no way I can just take a bite)
2. Christian has to have the sheet and blankets straight (completely) or he can't sleep
3. I can sleep on a pile of blankets and one kind of around me and be fine.
4. I have always loved school even high school
5. Christian hated high school
6. I played all the sports
7. I was a cheerleader too.
8. Christian was a skater
9. And a soccer player
10. He is the one who played a college sport
11. soccer at Dixie
12. I hate when things aren't symmetrical
13. I love having a clean home.
14. I hate clutter
15. I love to make lists
16. I cut coupons
17. And hardly ever use them
18. It drives christian crazy that I have a drawer filled with coupons.
19. I love to be in shape
20. I love the smell of Lysol wipes. (mmm... clean)
21. Christian got me into skateboarding
22. His parents bought me a long board for our 1st Christmas together
23. I love it.
24. I have 7 siblings
25. 3 with red hair
26. 1 with black
27. 2 with blond
28. Christan used to have red hair
29. Christian has had A LOT of skin cancer.
30. Some pretty bad and have really freaked us out.
31. He calls them sun spots to people so to lessen what they really are.
32. I used to rock climb 3 times a week. (Before babies)
33. I love bouldering.
34. I am terrified of heights.
35. Christian's biggest injuries climbing injuries have been from the approach to the cliff
36. not actually climbing.
37. I am pregnant with my 3rd baby.
38. It is due on the 15th of February
39. It better not be a Valentines baby because I will die if it waits that long.
40. I think I would die if the baby waits that long.
41. Christian is only buying black and white t shirts right now.
42. I saw a black widow spider for the first time in my whole life yesterday.
43. I am a total planner
44. I get very anxious if things don't go as planned
45. I love Dr. Pepper and Mt Dew (sorry mom)
46. I love to go places and do things
47. My husband would rather stay at home.
48. I love to meet new people and can usually be friends with everyone.
49. Christian is very non social and he has to force himself to meet new people.
50. I hate speaking in front of groups even in primary.
51. It makes me want to throw up.
52. I feel that because my major was Athletic Training that I have an obligation to be in shape or be working toward it. (to be a little athletic)
53. It drives me crazy that boys can to pick up games of basketball at the gym, but if you ask if there are any girl pick up times everyone looks at me confused.
54. I love Halloween.
55. but only since i have had kids.
56. I have not dressed up for Halloween since I turned 12.
57. I feel ridiculous just thinking about dressing up.
58. I don't like to stand out.
59. I love rec league softball.
60. I love my team (good job Mel)
61. I love when Brenten tells me his best friend is Landon.
62. I love even more when Brenten tells me he was excited to see me when he came out of my belly.
63. Talking back is my biggest annoyance right now.
64. I love (probably more than I should) when people say that Brenten is really well behaved in church.
65. I have always believed that you can be happy living anywhere as long as you have a good attitude.
66. Even Vegas. We had a good experience and learned a lot but definitely don't intend to move back.
67. I think I get more excited than my kids when they learn something new.
68. I cry on all their birthdays.
69. I get really anxious for my kids to potty train because the cost of diapers is a rip off
70. I breast feed only because of the cost of formula.
71. I feel more of a bond with a bottle.
72. My kids get their teeth freakishly early.
73. Brenten had 4 teeth by his 2 month check (all they way in )
74. And Landon had 2 teeth by his 2 month check up.
75. I call it the curse of the weaver genes.
76. Christian had teeth (real teeth) by 2 weeks and he had an aunt who was born with them.
77. I think it looks funny when babies don't have teeth since I am so used to them with them
78. I think I only dream when i am pregnant.
79. Then I have crazy vivid dreams that seem so real and may even cause me to yell at my husband (in my sleep) and call him things like a poo poo head
80. My husband thinks it is funny I can try and yell at him in my sleep so he will egg it on.
81. I love walks in the evenings with my family.
82. For about a year I made my husband tell me he was proud of me each time I worked out.
83. Now he loves to tell me how proud he is when i go.
84. If I don't work out consistently I get migraine every other day.
85. If i do work out I will only get one a month. - the best medicine
86. I have never looked in the mirror and thought I looked great.
87. Not even in high school when I was 107 lb and worked out 4 hours a day.
88. I still thought I was fat.
89. I don't really like salad.
90. I eat it because it seems healthy
91. I love hamburgers with lots of stuff on them
92. I crave Red Robin all the time. And will only order their BLTA minus the tomato. And Christian laughs every time I order it.
93. I have craved coffee every time I was pregnant. To the point of day dreaming about knocking down a stranger to take theirs. Yum. But have not had any with the 3 pregnancies.
94. I consider it a blessing that my biggest craving is something that I know I won't have.
95. i love skim milk with ice in it in the summer.
96. My boys all drink whole milk.
97. It completely grosses me out.
98. I refuse to eat at Blimpies because of the name.
99. I love to make my father in law laugh. I find it to be quite the accomplishment.
100. I can make my Dad laugh at any given time.

6 comments:

Genevre said...

You are so funny, we should have secret cleaning meetings where we swap coupons for our favorite products. Ha! And I would die to be as fit as you any day. I dare you to check out yourself tonight!

4wheelschick said...

you are silly!! although this looks like fun.

Mel said...

ok i am going to do it. good job, i thought i knew you well...little did i know. Just kidding.

Jenni said...

LOL Okay that was like reading one long run-on sentence. Or like when you're tired but the person sitting next to you just keeps talking and talking without needing you to answer. Kind of like how I do that to my husband after we've gotten into bed at night. LOL

Okay and you totally have to post pictures of your babies with teeth because I kept trying to picture it in my mind and couldn't. That is soooo weird that his aunt was born with teeth. I feel sorry for his aunt's mom if she was breastfeeding. Ouch.

That was really funny. I might do that on our family blog.

Keri said...

Becky that was the cutest, quirckiest stuff ever. You're too fun. Thanks for moving in 2 doors down. You guys are awesome!!

Haley said...

How fun to get to know you better. I love your comment about bonding with a bottle. I totally agree. How fun that you have a softball team!! I'm jealous!!!