Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Pictures

Landon and me at Mo's. So yummy. They boys are amazing because they will try new things. They had clam strips and loved them. They are seafood eaters like their Dad.
Brenten and Christian at Mo's.
Landon eating his popcorn. The boys thought it was great that they could get hot chocoloate and popcorn from the front office of the hotel everyday.
Christian skim boarding.
At cobble beach where we tried to tide pool. Even with the fog it is sooo pretty. Did I mention i love the oregon coast.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I bet it was fun for you to be back in Oregon again. Aren't you guys in Utah right now? And I've never heard of "skim boarding"!

becky said...

We are in Utah. We have been here for 6 months now.

The Reimers Family said...

I can't believe that you went to a seafood place while pregnant! I wouldn't have made it!

Genevre said...

Awesome last photo- so jealous you hate reall seafood on the coast!