Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doctor Appointment #2

Yesterday I had my second doctor's appointment. It was the first one that I took the boys to. Brenten was so excited that it was for me and not for him. Landon on the other hand was a little bit of a mess. He didn't through a fit but he was clingy and whiny. He kept telling me to get off the table. Brenten thinks it's funny that you have to pee in a cup and he thinks it is cool that I get to get weighed just like he does when he goes to the doctor.

As soon as the doctor came in Brenten informed him, "It is going to be a girl because he needs a sister and he is going to call her wolf because she is going to be a gladiator." The doctor just laughed. Brenten and I have talked that it could be a boy and his answer is always, "but it's not because it is a girl".

Anyway, the doctor's appointment was short and sweet. I have lost 3 lbs since my last appointment. I attribute it to me working out this time around because I am really not throwing up that much. The doc said it was okay as long as by the next time I have gained weight. The heartbeat sounded great. And Brenten likes to tell everyone that he got to hear the baby's heartbeat. That was the only time we were there that Landon stopped whining so I think he thought it was neat too.

I think I have written enough since it will take you longer to read this than I spent in my appointment.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad your appointment went well, and congrats on surviving bringing your boys in! :) I'm hoping for a girl too. :) hehe.

4wheelschick said...

Your boys are so much fun!! That would be fun if it was a girl. Mom would definately love that too. It's good to hear that all is going well.

Terra said...

I think "wolf" is a great name! :) They will make such great big brothers to either - a boy or a girl. Hang in there!

Haley said...

Sounds like you already have your hands pretty full. I'll bet Brenton's remark was the hightlight of the dr.'s day!!

The Reimers Family said...

Next appt., let me watch the boys! It's always a relief to hear that little bomp, bomp of the heart!