Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures of our trip

Multnomah Falls. We got to stop there on the way back. Again a potty break. But who knew at 8:30am on a weekday the falls are empty. That is when I should have taken pictures. Oh well.
I made them do family pictures. This is the best one but not bad for two tired boys staring at the sun and looking at a blinking light on the camera. Christian is such a trooper.
Brenten and Landon at the aquarium.
Landon doing what he does best.....digging and making a mess. We made a castle one day but no picture because I was afraid of getting sand in the camera.

Brenten hauling water from the ocean. I think he had the best time. Hopefully he will be able to remember this trip.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

oh my gosh becky you look gorgeous!

4wheelschick said...

So much fun!!! Good for you guys! I'm so glad that you could go on a family trip.

The Reimers Family said...

He will definitely remember! I think we went to that same aquarium, small world!