Saturday, August 23, 2008

VICTORY!!!

Finally......Landon has peed on the potty. This is a huge deal for the last couple of months he has wanted to wear "roos" (what we call underwear) and he has either peed in them or held it until nap or bedtime to do his business, but not today. Today he had no accidents and then right before nap time I had try. And he was so excited and started squealing. Brenten came down and sang the pee pee song and they danced. It was so cute. Landon said "wahoo" all they way to bed. It was awesome. He has wanted to wear pull ups to bed but we told him not until he can pee in the potty so he got to put him on for nap. This was better than Christmas.

Okay I know this means we are no where near the point of no diapers but this is a huge victory in my book an this little post is to remind me later this week when we are less successful.

6 comments:

4wheelschick said...

yahoo!! congrats on the victory!

Mel said...

I hope he keeps it up. You dont want two kids in diapers!!!

Jim and Vanessa said...

Good thing you've got a few months to go before baby! Maybe he'll get a full victory by then!
In reply to your comment about the newsletter... I almost forgot about it, because we never got it! Does it get emailed to everyone or is it on that Sawyer blog? We don't have permission to see that. How can we get the newsletter?

Tammy said...

Alright!!! Preston is slowly getting interested in the potty. Mainly because he gets a piece of gum if he uses it. Natalie also likes to try to use it. Maybe I'll get them trained together. But I'm not pushing them. I can't imagine being out somewhere trying to nurse the new baby and having to find a potty for them!

Genevre said...

very exciting! I can't wait till Ian is 100%, we are at 85% right now.

The Reimers Family said...

Carson is at a good 10%. You are a lucky woman to have one down, 1 1/2 to go!