Friday, August 15, 2008

I love the Olympics

I absolutely love the Olympics and get into them every time. This year for the first time we have dvr so I have been able to record all them and so I don't have to miss anything. My favorites are Gymnastics and Beach Volleyball. But of course I have gotten into swimming and the Phelps' saga. And now running is starting. Christian is excited to watch all the soccer. I can get into any of it except I don't really get fencing or how badminton has become an Olympic sport. Explain if you get it. My little Landon would like you all do know that he is better at age 2 than any of those elite athletes. He can run faster, jump higher, and hit harder. You name it he can do it. :) How nice would it be to be so self confident. I would love to hear what your favorite events have been.

4 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Well of course he is better than all of them! :) I know that I wish I had that kind of self confidence! :)

Mom W. said...

Thanks for sharing your great vacation. I am glad you had such a great time. It makes me want to go to Orgeon. Of course the boys are fabulous every Mother and grandmother knows that. Mom W.

The Reimers Family said...

I haven't really gotten into it this year, what a party pooper! I usually love watching the diving and gymnastics!

Haley said...

Since I've had lots of late nights lately, I've really kept up on the olympics. Like you, I love the gymnastics, mens and womens! I also love swimming and track. I'll be sad when the Olympics are over.