Tuesday, August 5, 2008

fun with my family





So now that our house is fixed we have had some fun. We went to chuck e cheese for Brenten's friends birthday. They had so much fun. We all did. Brenten could have played foosball the whole time.
The 3rd picture was Landon after he got bit by another kid at the gym. I went in to pick him up from the day care and they told me they tried to find me and that I needed to sign an accident report. I am thankful there was no blood or broken bones. But apparently some other kid bit Landon. Landon just says a "kid eats arm". He was pretty annoyed. My kids are not bitters so I don't understand this at all. But all is well and he is still excited to go to the gym.
4th pict is the boys after getting their hair cut. Christian does a great job. Brenten has been wanting to do a mo hawk for some time and I have been telling him it is too long. So finally I got my way and they are my handsome boys again. Not my little punks. :)
This weekend we did game night with our friends. We had so much fun with the Christensens. And we turned it into fondue night too. The kids loved it and so did we.
Then yesterday Christian and I went on our first date since we moved here and our first time paying for a babysitter. And it was wonderful. Our babysitter was the best. The house was clean and the boys were in bed when we got home. Brenten and landon said they had lots of fun too. We went to see Batman, which was so good but creepy too. I didn't realize how much I needed to go out with him with out the kids. Thanks Mel and Jason for letting us crash your date.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Good job on your date night. We are still trying to work on that one. We have tickets to go see Batman too but just haven't gone yet. I heard it was super creepy! Your boys are so cute. Love their spiked up hair. Hehe.

Your favorite sister said...

What cute boys you have! We used to belong to the Y ( they don't have it here) and they were sticklers if someone hurt another child.

Yay for date night! I love date night and getting a chance to just be with Ben. Even nicer is when you come home to a clean house!

4wheelschick said...

I don't ever understand that whole biting thing. First of all why do kids do that. and second of all why do they get away with it. Kaleb is into this biting thing. It drives me crazy! We are trying to figure out why he does it and how to deal with it. Crazy kids.

The Reimers Family said...

I'm glad you got out! Who is this perfect sitter you speak of?

Dan said...

What a great day for you. Did you use one of the sitters I recommended? Let me know who. On my blog to answer your question we took the kids up AF. Canyon.

Dan said...

Oh, that last post from Dan is me Keri. I'm using his computer and I'm logged in under him.

Mel said...

we loved hanging out! it was so much fun...

becky said...

we used Gwynette Johnson. And she was great. I will definately use her again. I can' remember who recommended her to me.