Monday, March 2, 2009

3 weeks old




Cait is 3 weeks old today and she is still doing great. We are noticing some fun new things. She is starting to be awake more during the day and is starting to be so alert. She really focuses on whoever is talking to her. The boys absolutely love that she actually looks at them and they can get her attention. She will track items too...if she is interested in them. She loves to look around the room and loves the lights from the tv. Some nights she sleeps really good like 5 hours at a time but then there are other nights where she thinks she is starving to death and is up every two hours and would prefer I hold her while she sleeps. Hopefully she will be doing better consistantly soon. She is so sweet and peaceful most of the time. We love having her here.

8 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

WOW! Three weeks already! It seems like just last month that you couldn't stand one more day of being pregnant. Oh, wait, it was. :) hehe We are glad she is doing great!

swilkie12 said...

She is so freakin' adorable! I love the outfit and her carrier cover too! It's so weird to think that she's almost a month old already!

Rendi said...

What a cutie! I just love when they are interactive and I am sure you will love it when she gets consistant.

chris w said...

I love the big yawn. So sweet!!

4wheelschick said...

Super cute outfit!

Mary said...

Five hours in a row? I think my baby has done that once. We are on the every two hour plan. It is fantastic. She is very cute!

kitty said...

what a cutie - she is so alert. Does she look like you? I'm still so jealous!!

joce

ps - you getting antsy to run again?

Genevre said...

Wow, she is such cute little baby, I know everyone says that but really, she is adorable!!