Monday, March 23, 2009

6 Weeks old.

Baby Cait and her favorite guy.
Her half smile from the binki game
I love that she is still so snuggly.
She loves laying on me. I hear it is because they can hear your heartbeat.
Christian playing games with Cait.
Cait is 6 weeks old. I still can't believe how fast she is growing. One fun thing is that she is definitely smiling because of us now. She loves to watch the boys and she already has Christian wrapped around her tiny chubby fingers. She will watch Christian for so long and if he moves behind me she will try to look around me to find him. She also thinks it is funny when Christian pretends to put her binki in her nose. She will smile every time. Of course I wasn't fast enough with the camera but I did get a picture of a half smile. Usually she gets the biggest smile going. So fun. And I love that Christian gets the biggest smiles out of her. I get little ones and every once in a while a really good one but he can get one every time. I guess that means he is going to have to be the one to take her in for pictures. (he hates going when I do picts of the kids)

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

So sweet! There is just something about Dad's and their little girls! :)

Jenni said...

Awwwe my favorite is when Preston would fall asleep on my chest just like Cait is doing in that one picture. She is so adorable - does she have red or blonde hair?

Mary said...

I love her pillow cheeks!! Maybe she will be like baby P and weigh 17 pounds at five months....