Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5 weeks

My baby is getting so big. Monday we had to take her to the doc because she seemed to have thrush and a yeast infection on her bum. Well both are yeast but I figure more people know what thrush is. Anyway, with Landon we had such a problem with it. We called it bleeding buttitis because his would get so bad. So this time at least I knew what to look for and got her in early. I don't think any of it bugs her at all. The doc got us a couple of prescriptions and weighed her. She is already 10lb 8 oz. She doesn't even look like the same baby at all.

I am not one to try concoctions but I have had two in the last month from this same pharmacy. The first was a lanolin type stuff for nursing but it was so much better. The pharmacist makes it all kinds of good stuff in it. It was fantastic. So much better than anything I have ever used in the past. The second is this bum cream for Cait. Her yeast infection/diaper rash was gone over night. It was wonderful. Now we just have the thrush to worry about.

No comments: