Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get to know Christian

I had my husband put together his 25 things that people don't know about him. And this is what I got...

1. The only reason I play softball and bought a softball mitt was so that I could meet Becky who I knew played softball.
2. I am the only one of everyone that I know that can pitch a knuckle ball in slow pitch softball.
3. I coached high school soccer. We went to state my first year.
4. Becky, my wife, gave me the brush-off the first time I tried to talked to her
5. I proposed to Becky, my wife, at the bottom of the Subway, a slot canyon, day hike in Zions National Park.
6. I got married in soccer socks.
7. I made my wife cry during on the way home from our honeymoon.
8. I am the “short, fat” one in my family.
9. I have put on 20 pounds in the last 2 years.
10. I do not have a hunger drive, I really don’t get hungry.
11. I am a classically trained in figure drawing.
12. I was an art major in college.
13. In college I work with GM on the redesign of the F5 Camaro.
14. I put myself through college at BYU by working as a bartender.
15. I taught at an “at-risk” high school in Las Vegas.
16. One of my students in Las Vegas was on Nevada’s most wanted list.
17. I have competed in rock climbing.
18. I was the Student of the Year for the Boise State University MBA program in 2008.
19. In graduate school (Boise State University, MBA program) I got straight A’s until my very last class gave me an A-.
20. My guilty pleasure is watching Cops. I like to see if anyone I know is getting the beat-down.
21. I am listed as an inventor on two patents.
22. I don’t like to wear to Nike shoes or apparel.
23. I now only buy black and white t-shirts.
24. I have never watched Titanic the movie.
25. My best friend and I hired hot girls to pose as our girlfriends and to hang all over us in very skimpy/sexy outfits at our five year class reunion. The reaction from my friends was worth it!

7 comments:

tiffanie said...

that is so funny!! Brian and i laughed pretty hard. It's good to know some stuff about him!

The Dixons said...

That last one was awesome!! So he left a lot of those that you totally have to know the rest of the story. What patents? The GM car thing was cool too. The first one was so cute.

Mary said...

My favorite is number 14, bartender and BYU. I like him even more now :)

chris w said...

VERY cool! I think it doesn't do justice to how much he's a punk. I think you should post more stories about sending guns to church. :)

Unknown said...

I love it! I remember some of that stuff... I remember you going to Zions and us knowing you would come home engaged (although I'm pretty sure we weren't suppoesd to know). I remember you not being interested at first... that quickly changed!!! haha. I remember the bartender part, funny tho, at the time it didnt seem ironic to be at BYU and a bartender. ahhhh, Christian. hahahha. Miss you guys. When I'm back from my travels we need to get together!! Don't let me forget.

kitty said...

What a crack up!! Hey, at least he has some exciting things to share - Trev and I are way to boring for all that.....he worked at the MTC while attending BYU. I loved the class reunion note - does he have pictures of that? You should post them if he does - HA HA HA. love it!!

joce

Genevre said...

Wow, I was completely shocked on all those! Such a fun idea to blog about. Becky I want to read your 25 list!