Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twins

My little sister is 18/19 weeks pregnant and just found out they are having twins. A boy and a girl. They are all of a sudden a little over whelmed and are realizing how much extra stuff they will be needing. If any of my readers or readers' friends have any baby stuff they are looking to get rid of please think of her. I will be making trips to visit and would love to take her some much needed baby items. She already has a boy so she if fairly set there. Now she is trying to plan for two.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh wow, I was going to ask if it was her first but you answered that.

One of Will's coworkers had triplets last year, and apparently there are organizations that donate things to couples who have twins or triplets (cribs, etc.). I'm not sure what it was called but I bet you could do some google searches and try and find out. Maybe it was just a local Seattle thing, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Erin said...

I know she has a boy already but I have lots of baby boy clothes (a lot of Gymboree) and blankets, I also have a jumparoo she can have. We go down to St. George occasionally but won't be back until July, if you are going sooner you are more than welcome to the baby things. You can call me at 801 503 2760 or email me at erin.baxter @ Gmail.com

Your favorite sister said...

I saw that on her facebook status! How exciting. I unfortunatley don't have anything ( or live nearby) to help out. But I have a friend who had twins and I am sure would give her some advice and support. Let me know if you want her email and I will get it to you!