Monday, March 23, 2009

Bloody Landon

Isn't he so cute? Even with all the blood. And yes, that is all blood, not chocolate. Poor little guy. On Saturday he was running down the sidewalk with hands in his pockets. If you ask him he had no choice but to keep his hands in his pockets. He had cars in there and he didn't want them to fall out when he ran. Well, before we knew it he was doing a penguin slide chin first on the sidewalk. He said he was fine and then I looked at him and there was blood every where. This picture was after I cleaned him up a bit. It was all chunky and gross. It bled for the rest of the day but there was nothing to stitch it was all scraped off. He also skinned his nose, shins, knees and the back of his wrists. He thinks it is so cool when people see it.

My proud moment....I got all the blood out of his shirt and it now looks brand new. I was so proud of myself. I should take a picture and display it. That is my athletic training education in action there.

9 comments:

chris w said...

The worst part is that he didn't learn to keep his hands out of his pockets when he runs. Maya has fallen off the kitchen chair several times and still hasn't learned not to stand in the chair. It drives me batty!!

I want your recipe for getting the shirt white again. You are amazing! It was so fun to see you on Sat.

Your favorite sister said...

Holy cow! He looks awful! I mean cool! Why do boys think scars are cool? Ivan still has a scar from when he fell on coral at the beach.

Good for you, for getting all the blood out!!!

4wheelschick said...

nice! got to love kids and their learning process.

Elder Tanner said...

Poor guy ... thanks for the tip on peroxide!

Rendi said...

Boys are so great! Although Brendan just gouged his head and he is not so excited about it! Cute pics of Caitlin!

Jenni said...

Awwwe poor little guy! That looks painful!!

Mary said...

He has changed so much since I last saw you guys!! My kids use to run with their hands in their pockets too. I never could quite understand why.

Amannda Ashby said...

Just looking at him makes me want to hug him tight and give him kisses. That looks like it really hurt. It is amazing how tuff kids are. If I took a fall like that I would be crying for a long long time! I'm happy to hear that he was ok!

Enchanted Rose said...

That is a proud athletic training moment! I have used the peroxide vs. blood on clothes many times and it still amazes people!

Your family is beautiful!