Monday, March 9, 2009

Cait is already 1 month old!!!

I can't believe a month has already passed since Caitlin was born. I have to say this month went a lot faster than the last month I was pregnant. I really want to know how much she weighs. She is getting so chubby. I had picts taken of her but I am having trouble uploading them. We are getting her to sleep a little better at night. At least I am not doing the every 2 hour thing anymore. (knock on wood) She is awake a lot more during the day. I rarely have to wake her to eat and if I do it is easy to wake her now. I have talked to the day care at the gym and they said they will take her anytime and there is no extra cost. Both are nice but I am not quite ready to take her in there. I will re think the idea in a few weeks. She is so sweet and is getting so strong. She is starting to hold her head up really good.



PS- Sometime today I will become a GREAT AUNT. Does that make me old or what? I told my sister she is going to gain 10 years in one day now that she will be a Grandma.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I can't believe she is already a month old. What i want to know is how is it having a girl? Is it a lot different than having boys?