Thursday, November 14, 2013

Double Digits Already

Brenten thinks it is so funny that it makes me so much older to have a child who is in double digits.  He was so excited to turn 10.  However, part of him thought that it meant that he was a teenager.  That made me giggle a little.  I was quick to correct him.  I am NOT ready to have a teenager in the house.  Brenten is an awesome kid.  He is kind respectful and the best big brother.  The twins love to snuggle with him.  He helps me out all the time.  He will even change diapers for me if I need to.  He loves to hang out with his friends and play most anything. Football, soccer, basketball, legos, ride bikes or some made up game.  He is starting to get too big to give me loves in public.  I knew that time would come.  I can still get him to from time to time but he will look around and make sure no one sees.

No comments: