Thursday, November 14, 2013

The TWINS are TWO

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!

Cry if I want to 

You would cry too if it happened to you. 
They are definitely two.  Maci is embracing the tantrums.  :)  Bubba is known to be able to throw himself to ground while yelling and flailing about. I just happened to get this one on camera.

I tried to get them to sit together on the couch but Maci wasn't having it.  See above picts.  So Beckett came over to give her a giant huge.  She finally kind of looked at me and smiled. 

He is my funny kid.  We call him little Landon.  He is so much like him.  We even catch him doing make believe already.  He stands in the kitchen and acts like he is a ninja or a super hero.  Sound effects and all. I just love it. 

Grandpa and Grandma Sawyer happened to be here on their bday.  So awesome.  Maci decided snuggle time with papa is pretty cool.

They were pretty hesitant in opening their presents. This is just warm up for Christmas.  

They loved them once they got them opened though.  
I love these little guys.  They are so much fun and they are the best of friends.  It is great to see how they interact with one another.  So glad they are part of our crazy family.

No comments: