Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mitzi's Miracles

THIS is what Caitlin does when she is high on Lortab.  The day she had surgery the anesthesia and then the pain meds made her face itch like crazy.  Later in the afternoon I took the twins outside for 10 -15 minutes.  When I came back in Cait had scissors in hand.  I have really had way too much going on to really care but  I was still shocked.  I felt I had properly brainwashed her.  Christian always tells her that he will cut her hair and she says no Mitzi cuts my hair.  I asked her why she had done this.  She said her hair was too long.  She wants it like mine.  And it was driving her face crazy.  It wasn't until later that I realized that she thought it was her hair that was making her face itch.  She was quite bugged that even with her hair cut her face still itched.  Below is her mullet.  Caitlin spent the next couple of days asking me every half hour when Mitzi could fix her hair.  So below is Mitzi Miracle.  She really made it look so much better than I could ever imagine. 






No comments: